Wednesday, May 9, 2018

Plenty of pages

The past couple of times I added cards from COMC, I was able to complete a page or two from various sets.  I enjoy when I complete pages of cards from vintage sets, and I usually end up posting them on twitter for my card collecting friends to see.

I posted a couple of '59 pages last night on twitter and got quite a response (as least as far as my world goes) with 12 likes.  Yes I know that most of the more popular bloggers have tweets that get several times that amount, but for me this is tremendous.

I wound up completing 10 '59 Topps pages from this past order, and so I don't make last night's tweet a tease, here's all 10 completed pages...











I am well aware that there isn't a whole lot of substance to this post (is there ever on this blog?), and it mostly serves to celebrate a very small achievement of mine. 

To be honest, I'm really just happy to show off 10 pages from a great set.  I hope that everyone out there enjoys them.

I'm hoping to show more of them in the near future...

Thanks for reading, Robert

4 comments:

  1. I've never been a set collector, but beautiful sights like like these give me the slight inkling to become one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am not a patient person by nature, but building vintage sets has really taught me patience. I don't have the budget that some others do, which teaches me even more patience.

      But set building has always been my M.O.

      Delete
  2. There's nothing wrong with celebrating YOUR achievements on YOUR blog. Congrats on finishing so many pages, they really do look great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Appreciate the comment Jon, thank you!

      I love poking fun at myself on this blog, and if I find that a post makes at least 1 impression on somebody, then I'm happy.

      Delete