Sunday, August 6, 2017

WANTED: Joe Sakic 1994-95 Parkhurst You Crash the Game Blue parallel


The hunt is on.  I decided to have a little fun with today's post and turn it into a sort of want ad.  Many of you who have followed me along the years know that I am a big Joe Sakic collector, and I've recently begun to expand my collection more.

A lot of this expansion is filling in the holes of a lot of older sets and parallels.  This is one of the key cards (for me anyway) that I've been trying to find for quite a while now.

I have recently come across the green parallel, as you can see in the scan above.   The blue parallel is the exact same card, only with blue foil (naturally).  But for me, it seems as if the card has gone the way of the dodo.

I've hunted on Sportlots, COMC and eBay, only to find just about every other blue parallel except for the Sakic.

So, I've decided to reach out to the masses.   If anyone has one of the blue parallels of Joe Sakic, or knows where I can find one for a decent price, please let me know.

Finding the blue parallel will complete the rainbow for this particular card, and will make me almost as happy as finishing my '64 Topps baseball set.

Almost....

thanks for reading, and for hunting if you do....Robert

3 comments:

  1. I don't have it, but man I loved You Crash The Game in baseball, basketball, and football. Such a fun thing to collect and then watch to see if the player came through on your date.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know if you ever use the Beckett Marketplace or not, but there are a whole mess of 'em on there for $1 each.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't even realized there were colored parallels for these Crash the Game cards. Best of luck with tracking one down for your Sakic collection.

    ReplyDelete