Monday, March 2, 2015

There's hope for me yet

February saw the blog hit 20 posts during a calendar month for the first time since November.  It's not that I haven't wanted to write anything.  When I've had the time, and the inclination, the posts have come rather easily.  I probably sent more envelopes in February (11 total) than I did in the previous 3 months combined.

The days that haven't been spent putting a post up haven't been spent slacking, instead I've spent a lot of time working on getting the Blue Jays collection into pages (35 pages were completed over the past 2 attempts), and I've also spent some time getting all the parallels and inserts that I have for trade on the trade page (I still have a long way to go there...).

My main goals for 2015 are still the same however, completing the two tasks that I'm closest to finishing.  SNI, and '64 Topps.  Picking up 1 or 2 cards a week for the '64 set has been a thought that's crept into my head recently, and I started off with this beauty.

Putting the hex on opposing batters for over 2 decades
Love this card.  It's as if he's giving you the evil eye.  I got it for a decent price on a buy it now, and grabbing this leaves me with 78 cards to go.  I'm not sure if I'll finish before the end of the year, but I'm going to give it a go.

There's always hope....

thanks for reading, Robert

No comments:

Post a Comment