Sunday, April 6, 2014

Another completed page for the SNI set

I apologize for the lack of posts the past couple of days.   I decided to take a small break while starting to clean up the desk area.   I spent some time putting away a bunch of cards yesterday, and part of that effort was the serial numbered cards that I showed off last week.

One of those cards completed another page of the insanity set.  Page 46 is now complete, so I can show off cards numbered 406-414!


Two horizontal cards in the center column, and the Ryan Madson card looks as if he is horizontal.  It was also pretty cool to put away the Aaron Hill in the lower right hand corner and find that there are two Blue Jays from the same set/same limited parallel on the same page. 

I had help with this page, so I have to thank the following:

Nick from Dime Boxes for the Aaron Hill
Michael from Nomo's Sushi Platter for the Ryan Madson
Ryan from "O" No another Orioles blog for the Yadier Molina
Adam from Thoughts and Sox for the Kenny Lofton
Tom from Waiting til Next Year for the Justin Upton

The set is closing in on 3/4 complete, only needing 8 cards to reach that milestone, so stay tuned.

Thanks for reading, Robert

No comments:

Post a Comment