Saturday, October 19, 2013

The joy of a completed SNI page, part 12

I prefer to do 2 or 3 posts worth of insanity cards before putting them into the binders/pages.  I decided to do the latest batch this afternoon. I put the last card in and what did I discover,another complete page!!

Here is page #14 in the set, cards numbered 118-126:


Unlike some of the pages that I've posted recently for the insanity set, barely half of this page was due to the generosity of the blogosphere.

Card 118:  Johnny Cueto from Dennis at Too Many Verlanders
Card 119:  Mark Teahen
Card 120:  Tony Armas Jr. from Dennis at Too Many Verlanders
Card 121:  Max Sapp from Max at Starting Nine
Card 122:  Angelys Nina
Card 123:  Jayson Werth was an eBay purchase
Card 124:  Troy Tulowitzki from Max at Starting Nine
Card 125:  Dan Uggla/Hanley Ramirez
Card 126:  Brian Schmitt from reader Brandon L.

Thank you to those who contributed to this page, and a big thank you to everyone out there who continues to hunt and feed my insane tendencies. 

Thanks for reading, Robert

No comments:

Post a Comment