Saturday, May 11, 2013

A great run for the insanity set

The last 10 days has been great for the insanity set.  I've scored 3 major groups of cards that have knocked the want list down by over 60 cards!!

Jeff at 2x3 heroes was able to send 9 my way (plus a couple of "replacements", more on that in another post).  I managed to snag close to 30 cards @ 50 cents apiece from the card show last weekend, including quite a few Triple Threads and Gypsy Queen cards.  Finally, Cory from Rectangle Men sent me a couple of dozen more serial numbered goodies.

You're probably going to be seeing a lot of SNI posts here over the next little while, so don't hate me for that.  For me, getting all these cards over the past 10 days has been great, and with some time off coming up, I'm sure to be able to get them cataloged and in the binders.

On a side note, I was sorry to see that one of my favorite former Blue Jays, Roy Halladay, is going under the knife...


You just knew that there had to be something behind the bloated ERA.  Get better soon Roy!

Thanks for reading, Robert

No comments:

Post a Comment