Thursday, January 17, 2013

It's official, there are 16 people who are truly insane

To those 16 out there,  whose ballot box stuffing efforts to try and get me elected Blog of the Year fell just shy this time around, I have only one thing to say.

Try harder next time....AHEM....(clears throat)

Thank you very much for voting for me.  It really is nice to know that my slice of insanity is entertaining at least a few of you out there. 

While I may not reign supreme as the king of the blogs, I'm sure that at least a job in the royal court is a possibility.   Court jester perhaps?

To be a part of the top three with what are the two best blogs going (Night Owl & Dime Boxes), it is truly an honor.  Thank you to Wes as well over at Jaybarkerfan's Junk (kind of a misnomer if you've been part of one of his card drafts) for running the vote. 


One card rule is still in effect...this one is a hats off to the champ..



thanks for reading, Robert

3 comments:

  1. Yours was one of the blogs that helped inspire me to start writing, Robert.

    I've always been appreciative for that and can say that "$30 A Week Habit" is still easily one of the best blogs out there. I look forward to reading your writing on a daily basis.

    Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, Robert. Your blog is always an interesting read.

    ReplyDelete