Sunday, April 15, 2012

Sticker Shock

When you are bored and don't feel like posting anything intelligent for the masses to see, you come up with Sticker Shock.  Sticker Shock is when you find a bunch of random stickers from this years Topps sticker set, and try to find humor in them. 

I probably will be the only one who finds these funny...but hey, it's Sunday, no pressure right??


Can anyone tell me if these are short printed or variation stickers? (Don't answer that)


I tend to see these in my dreams after an evening of Crown Royal...


Maybe the Troll can tell me if everybody in Tampa loves Raymond...


These 2 stickers gave me pause to reflect...


Now, that my poor attempts at humor have come to an end, this last sticker is my way of saying that it's good to see that Dustin Diamond found a career after Saved by the Bell...


Thanks for reading, Robert

3 comments:

  1. Why the hell Topps can't take all of 10 seconds to search the net and find out Southpaw's name (instead of "mascot") is beyond me. Look - right from the homepage under Community:

    http://chicago.whitesox.mlb.com/index.jsp?c_id=cws

    Lazy....

    ReplyDelete
  2. The weird thing about Southpaw is that he's throwing right handed...

    If the Kennedy, or Morse, are shortprint, than you and I are very lucky because I have the Kennedy and only bought a few packs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Actually, I thought Screech was getting into the ahem, adult entertainment industry.

    ReplyDelete