Friday, March 16, 2012

A weeks worth of posts in one box: The Finale

I will say it has been a fun week going through the cards that I received from Ted at the Crinkly Wrappers blog.  I was able to relive in my mind some of the greater moments and better players from my beloved Jays teams of the past.

But I've digressed from the true reason Ted sent the package.  There was mention on his blog a couple weeks ago that he was clearing out some of his 2011 excess in order to make way for the 2012 product that would be incoming.  I was fortunate enough to be one of those that he chose to send cards to.  The bulk of the set cards were from the 2011 Topps Chrome set.

These are just a few of the cards that he sent me, so many in fact that I"m now down to 10 cards remaining to complete the Topps Chrome set. 

Ted has also been a large contributor to my insanity set project.  The 20+ cards that he sent put the project over the 500 card mark, 1/3 done!!


Ted, thank you very much for the cards, they are greatly appreciated.   It was actually quite fun putting a series of posts together about a single box of cards. 

Thanks for reading, Robert

1 comment:

  1. It was cool to see these posts and what you did with them. I can't believe you stretched out what I sent over for a whole week! The Holliday white refractor didn't fit into my collection but I love the look of them and need to find some Jays like that.

    ReplyDelete