Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Masterpieces Captured on Canvas: As easy as climbing Mt. Fuji

Since Mt. Fuji in Japan is 12,389  ft high, of course it's not going to be easy to climb!

I'm not sure how easy it's going to be to collect the entire 89 card set of the 2008 UD Masterpieces Captured on Canvas set, but with a little help from Mark over at The Chronicles of Fuji, I'm now 4 cards closer to completing the set.

Imagine my surprise when he sent me an email telling me he had a few, and the ones he had I needed!!

A couple of days of digging for me, and these 4 beauties were on their way to me:


I wish trades were always as easy as this.  By the way, you won't see me climbing Mt. Fuji anytime soon either.   But at least with the help of Fuji, I can say I'm one step closer to having all these beauties in my collection.


Mark, thank you very much for the trade, it really is appreciated!! 

1 comment: