Thursday, March 8, 2012

2012 Trade Post # 25: Design on Deck

It's Thursday afternoon, I'm already ready for the weekend....

Ross over at Design on Deck responded to an email I sent him regarding a potential trade.  A couple of emails back and forth, and our 2nd trade was completed.  I got a smorgasbord of cards from various sets...

2011 Topps Chrome (the want list for this set is down to 10 cards....)


2011 Topps Heritage...anyone remember that set?  Ross sent me the last 3 non-SPs that I needed.  I believe I'm down to 50 SPs left for the set.   Hopefully when '12 Heritage is released some of the prices on the '11s will go down.


2012 Topps....yes I know, been there done that, but I'm down to about 30 left.

Gotta love Reed Johnson's card

Finally, some Blue Jays finished off the package.


Ross, thank you for the trade, much appreciated!!

Thank you for reading, Robert

No comments:

Post a Comment