Sunday, January 22, 2012

2012 Trade post # 6: My 2008 Topps Set Blog

Good Sunday evening to you all, I hope that you've enjoyed your weekend so far!

If you've looked at my Serial Insanity  blog over the past couple of days, you'll notice that I've posted the cards that I received from Larry over at the My 2008 Topps Set blog. 

If you've never looked at Larry's blog, now's the time, because he has what I would say to be one of the most ambitious projects I've seen to date.  Larry is having each of the 990 cards in the 2008 Topps set autographed, and he's posted 471 of them so far. 

Larry sent me 4 cards toward the serial insanity set, as you'll see below (again)



I'm not quite as far along in my project as Larry is...nor is mine quite as detailed.

Larry, thank you again for the trade, your cards go in the mail tomorrow (I apologize for the slowness)

thanks for reading, Robert

1 comment: