Sunday, January 29, 2012

2012 Trade post # 10: Too Many Verlanders/Grandersons

Good Sunday morning to you all, hope that your weekend is going well so far.  A little bit of light and easy reading this morning to work your way into Sunday. 

As you may have read the other day, I recently completed a trade with Dennis over at the Too Many Verlanders blog.  I had some fun with all the Blue Jays cards he sent me, and now I'm gonna show some of the others that he sent.

Trades with me lately have been very good towards the insanity set.   This trade was no exception....Dennis sent me 11 cards towards the set, which as of this posting will now be over 400 cards complete.  Here's a few of the cards

A nice mix of years and colors, always a good thing.

I had sent Dennis a Marty Turco jersey card in this trade after seeing a post regarding Marty being a Michigan alumnus (which I was not aware).  In return, I'm now sporting this beauty:

1996 Leaf Signature Series Carlos Delgado Auto!  On card no less, a fantastic addition to the Jays collection.

Thank you again for the trade Dennis, I look forward to our next trade!

thanks for reading, Robert

No comments:

Post a Comment