Wednesday, December 28, 2011

It's great when other bloggers feed you stuff to write

Good Wednesday evening to you all, hope that your holiday week is going well so far!

One day late, as promised, here is Ryan at This Card is Cool's insanity portion.

First, another great Blue Jay card, a 2003 Topps Pristine Refractor of Blue Jay Dustin McGowan, serial numbered no less.   There's one problem though....


Is it numbered 96/99.....




OR








Is it numbered 66/96?


I know the scans aren't the greatest, but you get the idea...

inquiring minds want to know.










You know you have to laugh when a fellow trader writes this on your serial numbered portion of the package:




I'm doing my best to sink everyone to my level, one blogger at a time........  but I digress.

Here is the insane contribution that Ryan sent me....



Some black and hope diamond goodness from '11 Topps.  All low serial numbered cards which fit quite nicely into the set. 

All in all, a great package of cards from Ryan.  Thank you again Ryan, as always from this end of the desk, the trade is much appreciated.

Thanks for reading, Robert

1 comment:

  1. What is the serial numbering on that card? Um. 42 is my answer. But not to that question.

    Gotta separate the great cards somehow! I'm glad they fit in!

    ReplyDelete