Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Week 3: trades continue to happen, and continue to arrive at my door

Good morning all, my apologies for not posting yesterday, wasn't feeling totally up to par physically, thus really having no inspiration to post.

However, one of the trades that I completed Friday night was in my mailbox when I got home yesterday.  It was from Ryan over at "O" no not another Orioles blog, and I will say that this is definitely the quickest I've ever received cards in a trade.  I will not subject everyone to several scans of this years Topps set (you've seen them all already), however Ryan did include a diamond parallel for me of Ryan Spilborghs.

I also completed and mailed another trade yesterday with Captain Canuck over at the Waxaholic blog. This cost me $2.76 to mail, so now I'm up to $4.58 in the red.  It's worth it though, Ryan knocked off about 90 cards from my want lists (thanks Ryan, I'll be keeping an eye out for Orioles cards for you!), and the Captain is also putting a dent in my 2008 UD football want list as well.








If any of you out there have Blue Jays cards, I do have a list of the ones I have on the LTP Blue Jays tab.  Take a look if you have a moment or 3, as you can see my goal is to have 250 unique cards by the end of the year.  Any offers can be sent to rmitchell6700ATyahooDOTcom.

Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. I was happy to help with your sets. Can you believe that I pulled 3 of the Spilborghs Diamond Anniversary cards?

    ReplyDelete