Wednesday, August 10, 2011

The Followers are coming, long live the world of sports card blogging

Good morning all, just wanted to say thanks to those who have started to follow my blog over the past couple of days.  I know that it is still new and not quite as polished as others that have been blogging for quite a while (and have better computer skills than I do), but I will try to entertain and have fun with my blog.  If any of you out there do have any kind of constructive criticism for me, don't hesitate to send me an email at rmitchell6700ATyahooDOTcom.

Just wanted to say thanks to both Nachos Grande and Cards on Cards for their write ups over the past couple of days on trades that I have made with them.  Both of them were real easy to deal with, and quick with sending cards, so if you haven't checked out their blogs (want lists as well), head on over some time soon. 



No comments:

Post a Comment